Top Ten Rejected Dragonlance Items
10. Wormslayer: Does exactly what it says. Boot heel found to be more effective.
9. Plastic Arm of Ergoth: Cheap, but tended to melt when placed too close to the forge.
8. The Backscratcher of Magius: After making the staff, there was one bronze dragon's claw left over.
7. The Three and a Half inch Disks of Mishakal: Not IBM compatible? No religious enlightenment!
6. Shield of Humor (Huma): Painted to look like a target. Real funny.
5. Flute of Wind: No fun for anyone. Not to be used near a fire.
4. Hummer of Kharas: Useless after it ran out of petrol.
3. Dalamar's Bracelet and Matching Negligee: Can only be worn by those who are evil - and don't wish to be taken seriously.
2. Bupu's Semi-Precious Quartz Crystal: Hurt when thrown. One use only.
1. Library Book of Fistandantilus: Overdue. 300 years overdue. Late fine equal to the Gross National Product of Ansalon.
This item has been published here with permission from the author(s) and may not be reproduced without permission. This is a fan submission and its contents are completely unofficial. Some characters, places, likenesses and other names may be copyright Wizards of the Coast.