Kender (Pathfinder Conversion)
Kender Racial Traits
- +2 Dexterity, +2 Charisma, –2 Strength.
- Small: As Small creatures, kender gain a +1 size bonus to Armor Class, a +1 size bonus on attack rolls, and a +4 size bonus on Stealth checks.
- Normal speed: A kender's base land speed is 30 feet.
- Weapon Familiarity: Kender treat any kender exotic weapon as a simple weapon. Kender are proficient with the Hoopak.
- Kender luck: +1 racial bonus on all saving throws.
- Keen senses: +2 racial bonus on sound- and touch-based Perception skill checks.
- Handlers: +2 racial bonus on Theft checks. Kender make Theft skill checks as if trained.
- Taunt: Kender receive a +4 racial bonus on all Deception checks to taunt someone.
- Fearlessness: Kender are immune to fear, magical and otherwise.
This item has been published here with permission from the author(s) and may not be reproduced without permission. This is a fan submission and its contents are completely unofficial. Some characters, places, likenesses and other names may be copyright Wizards of the Coast.