Minotaurs (Pathfinder Conversion)
Minotaur Racial Traits:
Minotaurs possess the following racial traits:
- +2 Strength, +2 Constitution, –2 Charisma.
- Hulking Brute: Minotaurs are considered as Large creatures when it is to their advantage (e.g. +1 to CMB). They are intimidating due to their size, which grants them a +2 racial bonus on Intimidate skill checks.
- Ogre Blood: Minotaurs count as Ogres for any effect related to race (including being considered giant types).
- A minotaur's base land speed is 30 feet.
- +2 natural armor bonus.
- Gore: A minotaur may use his horns as natural weapons to make a gore attack, dealing 1d6 points of damage plus the minotaur's Strength modifier. If the minotaur charges, his gore attack deals 2d6 points of damage, plus 1 ½ times his Strength modifier. A minotaur can attack with a weapon at his normal attack bonus and make a gore attack as a secondary attack (–5 penalty on the attack roll and half Strength bonus on the damage roll).
- Seafaring: Minotaurs treat any Profession skill related to seafaring as class skills. They receive a +2 racial bonus to Swim skill checks.
- Keen senses: Minotaurs receive a +2 bonus on smell- and taste-based Perception skill checks.
- Automatic Languages: Common, Kothian. Bonus Languages: Kalinese, Nordmaarian, Ogre, Saifhum.
- Favored Class: Fighter.
This item has been published here with permission from the author(s) and may not be reproduced without permission. This is a fan submission and its contents are completely unofficial. Some characters, places, likenesses and other names may be copyright Wizards of the Coast.